Tofu & Mushroom Potstickers
8 oz ea.
Here's a vegetarian potsticker that'll make carnivores swoon. Made with Hodo organic tofu for that bite and flavor along with our rice & oat flour wrapper for extra crispiness off the hot pan. Give these babies a try the next time you're short on time but crave something extra nice.
Because frozen food doesn't need to taste like freezer food.
Note: We currently ship only to the state of California. Enter your zipcode at checkout to check whether we ship to you. We ship weekly on Wednesdays.
- Gluten Free
INGREDIENTS: WATER, TAPIOCA STARCH, RICE FLOUR, OAT FLOUR, RICE BRAN OIL, ORGANIC TOFU (WATER, ORGANIC SOYBEANS, CALCIUM SULFATE), CARROTS, DRIED SHIITAKE MUSHROOMS, CELERY, GARLIC, GINGER, GREEN ONION, DRIED EGG WHITE, SALT, BROWN RICE VINEGAR, TAMARI (WATER, SOYBEANS, SALT), DRIED WOODEAR MUSHROOM, XANTHAN GUM, ORGANIC WHITE PEPPER, YEAST EXTRACT
CONTAINS: EGG, SOY AND SESAME
3.5 Servings per container
Serving Size: 4 Potstickers (96g)
CULINARY ADVICE: MICROWAVING WILL WORK, BUT WE DESIGNED THESE BABIES SPECIFICALLY FOR PAN FRYING, SO WHIP OUT YOUR PAN FOR THE PEAK POTSTICKER EXPERIENCE!
1. Use a non-stick pan (trust us on this one).
2. Heat 1 tablespoon of cooking oil over medium/high heat til' HOT. You can test by dropping a few drops of water to see if it sizzles.
3. Place 6-8 dumplings directly from your freezer onto the pan, bottoms (flat side) down.
4. Cook for 2-4 minutes or until bottoms are lightly browned.
5. Add 1-2 tablespoons of water. Cover and bring heat down to low. Cook 5-6 minutes. (Caution! It may splatter, so cover with lid immediately.)
6. Once water is evaporated, remove lid. Continue to let them cook for another minute or until bottoms are golden brown. The potstickers should easily unstick when done.
7. Plate them up and dig in!
When will I receive my potstickers?
We ship weekly on Wednesdays. Your potstickers are packed in dry ice and shipped via 2-day ground. If your potstickers do not arrive on time, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Is the Tofu & Mushroom potsticker vegan?
The Tofu & Mushroom potstickers is vegetarian, but not vegan, as the filling contains egg white.
I'm local to the Bay Area. Can I buy potstickers in stores?
You can! To order potstickers for local pickup or delivery, click here. This will begin an online restaurant order.
By pressing 'Add to Cart' on the current product page, you are adding potstickers to your cart to ship via UPS.
Rice & Oat Flour Wrapper
Born in San Francisco
Zero Artificial Preservatives
Meet the Chef
James Beard Award Winner & Michelin Star Chef
Brandon, the James Beard-Award winning chef-owner behind Michelin-starred Mister Jiu’s, is co-founder and head chef at Mamahuhu. Through his career, Brandon has cooked with the same spirit of creativity and ingenuity that early Chinese-Americans lent to the iconic dishes and flavors we still celebrate across America today.
And oh man, does it hit! Building upon this tradition of Chinese-American flavor, Brandon and the team at Mamahuhu create food that seeks to be not only delicious but also connects you to bold, time-tested flavors that feel both familiar, brand new and always … so-so good.
- MMeghanI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoSoooo good!
Mamahuhu's potstickers are fresh tasting and have incredible texture. Will definitely be keeping these stocked in my freezer, don't want to be without them!
- JJackieI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoAwesome vegetarian option
These are great!! It can be hard to find a vegetarian dumpling that isn't just cabbage and carrots - these have tons of tofu in them and actually taste like mushroom too. Will be purchasing again
- JJulieI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoGreat option for vegetarians
My husband and I love these as a vegetarian option. The tofu has great texture and flavor. It's impt to note that this has egg whites, so it's not 100% vegan.