8 oz ea.
Decision fatigue is real. Make life easier and get 'em both.
- Half Pork & Purple Cabbage
- Half Tofu & Mushroom
- A whole lot of awesomeness
Because frozen food doesn't need to taste like freezer food.
CULINARY ADVICE: MICROWAVING WILL WORK, BUT WE DESIGNED THESE BABIES SPECIFICALLY FOR PAN FRYING, SO WHIP OUT YOUR PAN FOR THE PEAK POTSTICKER EXPERIENCE!
1. Use a non-stick pan (trust us on this one).
2. Heat 1 tablespoon of cooking oil over medium/high heat til' HOT. You can test by dropping a few drops of water to see if it sizzles.
3. Place 6-8 dumplings directly from your freezer onto the pan, bottoms (flat side) down.
4. Cook for 2-4 minutes or until bottoms are lightly browned.
5. Add 1-2 tablespoons of water. Cover and bring heat down to low. Cook 5-6 minutes. (Caution! It may splatter, so cover with lid immediately.)
6. Once water is evaporated, remove lid. Continue to let them cook for another minute or until bottoms are golden brown. The potstickers should easily unstick when done.
7. Plate them up and dig in!
When will I receive my potstickers?
We ship weekly on Wednesdays. Your potstickers are packed in dry ice and shipped via 2-day ground. If your potstickers do not arrive on time, please contact email@example.com.
Is the Tofu & Mushroom potsticker vegan?
The Tofu & Mushroom potstickers is vegetarian, but not vegan, as the filling contains egg white.
I'm local to the Bay Area. Can I buy potstickers in stores?
You can! To order potstickers for local pickup or delivery, click here. This will begin an online restaurant order.
By pressing 'Add to Cart' on the current product page, you are adding potstickers to your cart to ship via UPS.
Rice & Oat Flour Wrapper
Born in San Francisco
Zero Artificial Preservatives
Meet the Chef
James Beard Award Winner & Michelin Star Chef
Brandon, the James Beard-Award winning chef-owner behind Michelin-starred Mister Jiu’s, is co-founder and head chef at Mamahuhu. Through his career, Brandon has cooked with the same spirit of creativity and ingenuity that early Chinese-Americans lent to the iconic dishes and flavors we still celebrate across America today.
And oh man, does it hit! Building upon this tradition of Chinese-American flavor, Brandon and the team at Mamahuhu create food that seeks to be not only delicious but also connects you to bold, time-tested flavors that feel both familiar, brand new and always … so-so good.
- AKAlana K.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 minute agoGreat cold shipping experience
this was my first time ordering frozen food online and I was impressed - Everything came still cold with plenty of dry ice left under the liner - be careful with this - but the dumplings were in great condition. Boyfriend loves the pork and chive but my personal fav was the tofu and mushroom. We'll order again!Mamahuhu15 seconds ago
Thanks so much for the review Alana :) Glad you liked them!
- MMeghanI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars15 hours agoIt's hard to choose a favorite...
both so flavorful and have incredible texture! Absolutely the best frozen potstickers I have ever tried. The packaging is so cute too!